There are three parks in the city where pavilions may be reserved from the months of May to October: Saucon, Monocacy, and South Mountain Parks. Rental hours are from 9AM to dusk. Reservations requests must be made online (see below). You will be contacted by the Recreation office once your request has been received. Please contact the recreation office if you have any questions.
Click on the respective park to begin the reservation process:
- Weekdays - $75.00 (resident*) $100.00 (non-resident)
- Weekends & Holidays - $100.00 (resident*) $150.00 (non-resident)
*Proof of residency is required to receive resident rate
Address: 100 Illick's Mill Road, 18017
- Shelter #1 (closer to street)– Seats 50 – (8 tables)
- Shelter #2 (closer to falls) – Seats 30 – (5 tables)
(No rentals for the remainder of 2021 due to recent flooding
Address: 900 Millside Drive, 18015
South Mountain Park
- Shelter #2 (closer to play system) - Seats 50 – (12 tables)
- Shelter #3 (closer to creek)- Seats 50 – (10 tables)
Address: 1515 N. Mountain Drive, 18015
Pavilion Rental Rules and Regulations:
- Shelter #1 (lower location) – Seats 80 – (8 tables)
- Shelter #2 (upper location) – Seats 60 – (6 tables)
- Payment must be made in full when making reservation. There will be no refunds issued unless the reservation is cancelled by the Recreation Bureau due to extenuating circumstances.
- Alcoholic beverage use is limited to malt or brewed beverages (beer, ale, malt liquor) and wine with an alcohol content of no more than 7%. Permitted containers are metallic, with maximum content of 16 ounces, and wine boxes. Glass bottles and kegs are prohibited.
- The parking of vehicles is prohibited in areas other than the designated parking lots.
- No littering. Garbage must be bagged and put in or near receptacles.
- Pavilions must be left in good condition. Failure to do so could result in additional charges.
- No amplified music, DJ’s or bands.
- No additional grills can be brought to the park.
- No inflatable structures
- Permit must be kept on site during the rental period.
- No fireworks or fire related items
- No pop up tents
- No food trucks on site unless hired for private catering drop off only. Call Recreation office for permit regulations.
- Noise level must be kept to a legal volume as stated in City Parks Article # 941
- No property damage (nails, stakes, etc.)