(Please note that the Bethlehem Health Bureau only has Pfizer and Moderna available at this time)
To schedule an appointment click on the following upcoming clinic dates or call 610-865-7083. Clinics will be held at 10 E. Church St. Bethlehem, PA 18018
(Must use Chrome or Firefox)
Clinics are open to everyone 5 years of age and older.
monday wellness Clinics
Vaccines offered during the below clinics:
• 1st dose Moderna and Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine
• 2nd dose Moderna and Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine
• Booster dose Moderna and Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine
• Flu Vaccine ( For all ages)
• Flu Vaccine ( For 65+ )
Monday, May 23, 2022 1:00 - 3:45 pm
Monday, June 6, 2022 1:00 - 3:45 pm
Monday, June 13, 2022 1:00 - 3:45 pm
Monday, June 20, 2022 1:00 - 3:45 pm
Monday, June 27, 2022 1:00 - 3:45 pm
Bethlehem Health Bureau Vaccine Distribution Data
COVID-19 Dashboard for BHB Vaccinations
For information on the COVID-19 vaccine, please see the following link
NOTE: The positivity rates for City of Bethlehem, Northampton and Lehigh Counties, and Pennsylvania have been adjusted to a positivity rate reflecting the previous 7 days. This was done to show a more accurate depiction of the current situation.
For information on COVID-19 testing, please see the following link
If COVID-19 is making you feel isolated, stressed out or anxious, you are not alone - and it's okay to ask for help
Behavioral Health Services
Lehigh County Crisis Intervention. Licensed telephone and mobile crisis services that provide mental health assessments regardless of income or insurance. Crisis Intervention operates 24-hour/7 days a week. Lehigh County Crisis Intervention can be contacted at 610-782-3127.
Staff from the Office of Mental Health are available to answer questions about the programs and services available. If you are actively receiving mental health services in the County system, they can assist you. If you are not currently registered in the County Mental Health system and wish to access County funded/supportive services, please call Information and referral at 610-782-3200.
Other resources available to Pennsylvanians in need of support:
• Northampton County Crisis Hotline : 610-252-9060
• Greater Lehigh Valley Warmline 6:00 AM – 2:00 AM, 7 days a week:
• Statewide Support & Referral Helpline: 1-855-284-2494. For TTY, dial
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
• Línea Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio: 1-888-628-9454
• Crisis Text Line: Text “PA” to 741-741
• Safe2Say: 1-844-723-2729 or www.safe2saypa.org
• Veteran Crisis Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
• Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
• Get Help Now Hotline (for substance use disorders): 1-800-662-4357
For any additional information, please visit the following websites:
PA Department of Health (PADOH)
PADOH has created a new Hospital Preparedness Dashboard that provides county-level information about how many beds and ventilators are in use and available to meet our health care needs. Please see the following link.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)