Review the full Community Recovery Fund Grant Guidelines here.
For more information on the Community Recovery Fund, please view the recording of the Community Recovery Fund Info Session here.
Download the Info Session slides here.
For more information on how to navigate our grants portal, Neighborly, please view the recording of the tutorial here.
Q: Can my organization apply for more than one project?
A: Yes, organizations can apply for multiple projects/programs but can only receive a maximum of $75,000 in total per organization.
Q: How much can my organization apply for?
A: Grants will range from $10,000 to $75,000.
Q: How did the City of Bethlehem determine what priority areas would receive funding?
A: Through surveying the community, conducting independent research, and reviewing the existing landscape of public and social services, we determine 16 priority areas that would receive funding. You can learn more about the surveying here.
Q: Can my organization apply for projects/programs related to housing and/or homelessness?
A: Although the City has designated other dollars to housing and homelessness initiatives, organizations may still apply for projects/programs that fall under either category, especially if they also meet one or more priority areas.
Q: What documents will I need to submit?
A: Evidence of filed organizational documents, such as
- State Tax Exemption Documentation or Internal Revenue Services (IRS) Determination or Affirmation Letter of 501(c)(3), 501(c)(6), or 501(c)(19) status
- Articles of Incorporation, bylaws, and current list of board of directors and officers
- Limited liability company certificate of formation;
- Fictitious name registration; Pennsylvania Subsistence Certification.
- Prior two years of IRS Form 990 and any extension documentation, as applicable
- Current Copy of IRS W9 Form, as applicable