THE DOG PARK IS NOW OPEN! PLEASE FOLLOW CDC SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES WHEN ATTENDING THE PARK.
The City's off-leash recreation area for dogs is available to city residents. Owners/Handlers are responsible for their dogs at all times. The Monocacy Dog Park is located at 259 Illick’s Mill Road behind Memorial Pool. It is open dawn to dusk year round, weather permitting. The rules and regulations of the off leash park are as follows:
- Use at your own risk. The City of Bethlehem is not responsible for any injury or damage caused at the park.
- Dogs must display current license and vaccination tags.
- Dogs who exhibit aggressive behavior are not permitted in the park.
- No other animals besides dogs are allowed in the park.
- No more than two dogs per handler. Handlers must be at least 18 years of age and be present at all times with their dogs.
- Dogs under 4 months are not permitted in the park.
- Dogs in heat or those who are ill are not permitted in the park.
- Dog waste must be collected and disposed of properly by the handler.
- Dogs must be leashed when not in the park.
- No food of any kind is allowed in the park.
- Any children in the park must be supervised by an adult.
For more information, please download the dog park info sheet