To make a complaint to the Bureau of Housing Inspections regarding the deterioration of a property in the City of Bethlehem.

Please call the office at 610-865-7091.

What kind of complaints does the Housing Bureau handle?
  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Properties not being maintained
  • Overcrowding
  • Vacant structures – go to ProChamps.com
  • Landlord/property maintenance issues 
    • Prior to contacting our office, tenants should first contact their landlords and keep a record of it