The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
C-M OFFICE RESEARCH CENTER DISTRICT
The purpose of this zoning district is to provide for large-scale integrally planned and designed office facilities, research and similar uses including testing and experimental laboratories and their necessary accessory facilities.
A building may be erected or used and a lot may be used or occupied for any of the following purposes, and no other, subject to the applicable provisions of Article 1318, "General Regulations", and other applicable provisions of this and other City Ordinances.
(a) The following uses are permitted by right:
(1) Laboratory and appurtenant structures.
(2) Building for lecture rooms and offices in connection therewith.
(4) Structure erected for experimental or testing purposes.
(5) Pilot plant and appurtenant structures.
(6) Warehouse and storage facilities appurtenant to the foregoing.
(7) Garage for movable equipment, trucks and cars operated in connection with the foregoing.
(8) Living quarters for personnel and their families.
(9) Catering, cafeteria and restaurant equipment and facilities.
(10) Experimental agricultural operation and the buildings necessary therefor.
(11) Commercial Communication Towers and Antennas.
[See Section 1318.28A]
(b) The following uses and their customary accessory use may be permitted following a review and recommendation by the City Planning Commission in accord with the provisions of Article 1322:
(1) Planned office commercial development.
(c) None of the permitted uses for this district require approval
by special exception from the Zoning Hearing Board.
(d) Accessory uses customary with and incidental to any aforesaid use in this Article are permitted unless otherwise excluded by these regulations.
(See Article 1318).
(See Article 1319).
(See Article 1320).
(See Article 1321).