Maintenance Supervisor Water & Sewer Resources WTP
Opening exists for individual with at least eight years’ experience in maintenance and repair of heavy mechanical equipment at the journeyman or master level. Responsibilities/experience requirements include:
- Supervision and performance of physical and technical maintenance of Water Treatment Plant.
- Minimum three years supervisory experience, preferably in a union environment.
- Strong employee relations skills, with proven experience in training and coaching.
- Degree in natural or physical sciences, engineering, or management, Electricity, Electronics, or Mechanics.
- Current PA DEP Class WA-2,7,8,10,11 Water Operator Certification or ability to obtain certification within four years.
- Excellent computer, data calculation and interpretation skills necessary. Experience with SCADA systems a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of safety, ability to take instructions, formulates plans of action, and ensures their compliance. Working knowledge of regulatory laws and rules.
- Extensive mechanical, electrical, and plumbing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
The City of Bethlehem offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, and the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled professionals dedicated to providing excellence in service to the citizens of our municipality.
Forward resume and salary requirements in confidence to:
City of Bethlehem
10 E. Church St.
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Deadline for applications: November 14, 2014
Reserve Adult Crossing Guard
The Bethlehem Police Department is currently seeking applications for the position of Reserve Adult Crossing Guards with the potential of Permanent Adult Crossing Guard. The position pays $10.76 per hour to start and hours vary week to week. Applicants must be able to drive and pass a background investigation. For more information please contact Officer Scott Weber at (610) 997-7669 or e-mail email@example.com
10 E. Church St., Bethlehem, PA, 18018
Civil Service Voucher