The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
NOTE: Please turn off cell phones during City Council Meeting
TOWN HALL - 10 EAST CHURCH STREET - BETHLEHEM PA
Invocation – Bishop Hopeton Clennon, Senior Pastor, Central Moravian Church
Pledge to the Flag.
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of Minutes – February 2, 2016
February 16, 2016
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
1. Approving Contract – Maser Consulting, P.C. – Bethlehem Southside
Intermodal Site Study – Riverport
C. Unfinished Business
A. Parks and Public Property Director – Recommendation for Award – Urban
Research and Development
B. Parks and Public Property Director – Recommendation for Award – Simone
Collins Landscape Architecture
C. Purchasing Director – 2016 On-Line Auction
D. City Solicitor – Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – Work to Live, LLC
d/b/a Run Lehigh Valley – Brew to Brew Run Event
E. Public Works Director – Vendor License Renewal – Easy Weenies
F. Housing and Community Development Planner – 2016 CDBG/HOME
G. Redevelopment Authority Executive Director – Sale of Land – Silk Mill – Vicinity
of West Goepp Street
A. President of Council
1. Councilmanic Appointment – Marilyn Kelly – Human Relations Commission
2. Councilmanic Appointment – Jack Gambino – Environmental Advisory Council
3. Councilmanic Appointment – Lynn Fryman Rothman – Environmental Advisory
1. Administrative Order – Irene Follweiler – Recreation Board
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
8. New Ordinances.
A. Authorizing Use Permit Agreement - American Association of University Women,
Bethlehem Branch – 2016 Book Fair
B. Authorizing Contract – Urban Research and Development
C. Authorizing Contract – Simone Collins Landscape Architecture
10. New Business.
11. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)