The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, MARCH 3, 2015 – 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Invocation – Father Joseph Ganser, Holy Infancy Church
Pledge to the Flag.
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of Minutes - None
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
A. Director of Public Works - Recommendation for Award – Greenscape Landscape
B. Director of Water and Sewer Resources – Recommendation for Award – Waste
C. Director of Water and Sewer Resources and City Solicitor – Recommendation for
Award – John J. Gallagher, Esq.
D. Mayor – Request to Fill Vacancies – Water and Sewer Resources
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – Seth W. Goren – Bethlehem Human Relations
2. Administrative Order – Graig Schultz – Bethlehem Human Relations
3. Administrative Order – Jeffrey B. Long – Fine Arts Commission
4. Administrative Order – Nik Nikolov – Fine Arts Commission
5. Administrative Order – Mari Girardot – Sister City Commission
6. Administrative Order – Joe Narkevic – Sister City Commission
C. Community Development Committee (Mr. Callahan)
Finance Committee (Mr. Recchuiti)
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
A. Bill No. 4 - 2015 – Amending Treasurer’s Salary
B. Bill No. 5 – 2015 - Main Streetscape Improvements Phase II
C. Bill No. 6 – 2015 – Amending General Fund Budget
D. Bill No. 7 – 2015 – Amending Non-Utility Capital Budget
E. Bill No. 8 - 2015 – Amending Water Capital Budget
F. Bill No. 9 – 2015 – Amending Sewer Capital Budget
G. Bill No. 10 – 2015 – Amending Community Development Budget
8. New Ordinances.
A. Bill No. 11 - 2015 – Amending Article 725, Weapons
B. Bill No. 12 – 2015 – Amending Article 941, Parks
C. Bill No. 13 -2015 - Intergovernmental Cooperation Agreement – Lower Nazareth
Sewer Service Agreement
D. Bill No. 14 - 2015 –Amending Article 927 - Sewer Rental
E. Bill No. 15 – 2015 - Authorizing 2015 GO Bonds – Capital Improvement Projects;
2010 General Obligation Bond – Refunding Portion of Remaining Bond
A. Authorizing Grant Application – Keystone Communities Grant
B. Authorizing Contract – Greenscape Landscape Contractors – Main Street
C. Authorizing Contract – Waste Management – Sludge Cake and Grit/Rags Disposal
D. Authorizing Contract – John J. Gallagher, Esq. – Water Utility Counsel
10. New Business.
11. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)