The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2015 – 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Invocation – Pastor Suzanne Trump, St. John’s Windish Church
Pledge to the Flag.
CITATIONS – Honoring
Randall D. Kresh
James J. Mihalko
David M. Delgrosso
William J. Haydt
Jeffrey S. Wentz
Andrew T. Lechman
2. Approval of Minutes – December 2, 2014
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – John J. Tallarico – Bethlehem Authority
2. Administrative Order - Patricia J. Stahr – Board of Health
3. Administrative Order - Constance S. Glagola – Board of Historical &
4. Administrative Order - Marsha L. Fritz – Board of Historical & Architectural
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
8. New Ordinances.
A. Bill No. 1– 2015– Amending Article 112 – Campaign Finance Reports
A. Certificate of Appropriateness – 201 Mechanic Street
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 216 West Third Street
C. Approving Records Destruction – Controller’s Office
D. Authorizing Contract – Maser Consulting, P.A. – Southside Pump Station Rehabilitation
E. Authorizing Contract Price Increase - Custom Ag Service - Bid No. 2010-01 – Removal, Transportation and Disposal of Drinking Water Treatment Plant Residuals
F. Authorizing Contract - Arcadis U.S., Inc. - Bethlehem Wastewater Plant-Primary Digester No. 2 Dome Replacement Project
G. Authorizing Contract - Gannett Fleming Valuation and Rate Consultants, LLC - Update Capital Value of Water System as of December 31, 2014 and Calculate 2014 Depreciation
H. Authorizing Contract - Cherry, Weber & Associates, PC - 2015 Wild Creek & Penn Forest Dam Inspections & Penn Forest Dam Instrumentation Report
10. New Business.
11. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)