BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2015 – 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Invocation – Pastor Suzanne Trump, St. John’s Windish Church
Pledge to the Flag.
CITATIONS – Honoring
Randall D. Kresh
James J. Mihalko
David M. Delgrosso
William J. Haydt
Jeffrey S. Wentz
Andrew T. Lechman
2. Approval of Minutes – December 2, 2014
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – John J. Tallarico – Bethlehem Authority
2. Administrative Order - Patricia J. Stahr – Board of Health
3. Administrative Order - Constance S. Glagola – Board of Historical &
4. Administrative Order - Marsha L. Fritz – Board of Historical & Architectural
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
8. New Ordinances.
A. Bill No. 1– 2015– Amending Article 112 – Campaign Finance Reports
A. Certificate of Appropriateness – 201 Mechanic Street
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 216 West Third Street
C. Approving Records Destruction – Controller’s Office
D. Authorizing Contract – Maser Consulting, P.A. – Southside Pump Station Rehabilitation
E. Authorizing Contract Price Increase - Custom Ag Service - Bid No. 2010-01 – Removal, Transportation and Disposal of Drinking Water Treatment Plant Residuals
F. Authorizing Contract - Arcadis U.S., Inc. - Bethlehem Wastewater Plant-Primary Digester No. 2 Dome Replacement Project
G. Authorizing Contract - Gannett Fleming Valuation and Rate Consultants, LLC - Update Capital Value of Water System as of December 31, 2014 and Calculate 2014 Depreciation
H. Authorizing Contract - Cherry, Weber & Associates, PC - 2015 Wild Creek & Penn Forest Dam Inspections & Penn Forest Dam Instrumentation Report
10. New Business.
11. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)