The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2014 – 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Invocation – Reverend Bogdan Jurczyszyn, Our Lord’s
Ascension Polish National Catholic
Pledge to the Flag.
1. Roll Call.
Citation – Honoring Michael Sankovsky
2. Approval of Minutes – January 6, 2014 and February 4, 2014
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
1. Article 112 – Campaign Finance Reports
A. Emergency Management Coordinator – Emergency Operations
Plan – Updating City
A. President of Council
1. Committee Assignments - 2014-2015
2. Lehigh Valley Planning Commission Representative - 2014
3. Council Liaisons and Appointees
4. City Council Solicitor
1. Administrative Order - Lynn Collins Cunningham –
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
A. Bill No. 1 – 2014 – Amending Article 927
– Sewer Rental
B. Bill No. 2 – 2014 – Amending Municipal Pension Plan – PMRS Ordinance
8. New Ordinances.
A. Bill No. 3 – 2014 – Amending Article 1120 – Emergency Medical Services - Fees
A. Authorizing Use Permit Agreement – St. Luke’s
University Health Network –
Boutique at the Rink
B. Emergency Operations Plan – Updating City Officials
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 410-420 South New Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 202-204 East Fourth Street
10. New Business.
11. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)