The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Monday, JANUARY 6, 2014 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
AGENDA FOR OLD COUNCIL
Invocation – Rev. Dr. Lloyd Steffen, Lehigh University Chaplain
Pledge to the Flag.
1. Roll Call.
Honoring Jean Belinski
Honoring David T. DiGiacinto
Honoring Robert J. Donchez
2. Approval of minutes of December 17, 2013.
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on ordinances and resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
1. Public Hearing – Proposed Southside Bethlehem Community Benefit District
Thursday, February 6, 2014 – 7:00 PM – Town Hall
2. Article 112 – Campaign Finance Reports
A. City Solicitor – Termination of Officer Richard
A. President of Council
1. Annual Report
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
A. Bill No. 42 – 2013 – Amending Article 145
– Human Relations Commission
B. Bill No. 43 – 2013 – Amending Article 146 – Environmental Advisory Council
8. New Ordinances.
10. New Business
11. Public Comment (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)
12. Adjournment Sine Die.
AGENDA FOR REORGANIZATIONAL MEETING
OF BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL
MONDAY, JANUARY 6, 2014 - 7:00 PM - TOWN HALL
10 EAST CHURCH STREET - BETHLEHEM PA
AGENDA FOR NEW COUNCIL
1. Roll Call of hold-over Members of Council.
2. Presentation of Certificates of Election.
3. Swearing-In Ceremonies – Magisterial District Judge Wayne Maura, of Lehigh County
Members of City Council:
1. Bryan G. Callahan
2. Karen D. Dolan
3. Eric R. Evans
4. Adam R. Waldron
4. Roll Call of newly constituted Council.
5. Nominations for President of Council and Vice President of Council.
6. Election of President of Council and Vice President of Council.
7. Public Comment. (for public comment on ordinances and resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
8. Old Business.
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – William P. Leeson, Esq.
– City Solicitor
2. Administrative Order – Matthew J. Kloiber, Esq. – Assistant City Solicitor
3. Administrative Order – Matthew J. Deschler, Esq. – Assistant City Solicitor
4. Administrative Order – David L. Brong – Business Administrator
5. Administrative Order – Alicia Miller Karner – Director of Community and
6. Administrative Order – Ralph E. Carp – Director of Parks and Public Property
7. Administrative Order – Michael Alkhal – Director of Public Works and City
8. Administrative Order – Kristen Wenrich – Director of Health Bureau
9. Administrative Order – Darlene Heller – Director of Planning and Zoning
10. Administrative Order – Edward J. Boscola, P.E. – Director of Water and
11. Administrative Order – Mark A. DiLuzio – Chief of Police
11. Ordinances for Final Passage.
12. New Ordinances.
14. New Business.
15. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)