The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday December 3, 2013 – 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Invocation – Reverend Anthony Pompa, Cathedral Church of the Nativity
Pledge to the Flag.
1. Roll Call.
CITATION – Honoring George Barkanic
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
1. Request for Public Hearing – Proposed Southside Bethlehem Community
2. Article 112 – Campaign Finance Reports
3. Amending Articles of Incorporation – Bethlehem Parking Authority –
4. Amending Article 145 – Human Relations Commission
5. Amending Article 146 – EAC
A. 911 Director – Adopting 9-1-1 Plan – 2014
B. Director of Purchasing – Sale of City Property
C. Mayor-Elect Robert Donchez – Resignation from City Council
A. President of Council
1. Councilmanic Appointment – Olga Negron –
2. Councilmanic Appointment – Marie Sterlein – Library Board
3. Councilmanic Appointment – Kathy Weil – Library Board
4. Councilmanic Appointment – Tracy Oscavich – Environmental
5. Councilmanic Appointment – Fran Cundall – Environmental
6. Councilmanic Appointment – Robin Metzler – Recreation Commission
7. Councilmanic Appointment – Steven J. Fernstrom – Recreation
8. Councilmanic Appointment – Sudantha K. Vidanage – Recreation
C. Human Resources and Environment Committee (Mr. Recchiuti)
D. Finance Committee (Mr. Reynolds)
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
8. New Ordinances.
A. Bill No. 41 – 2013 – Amending General Fund
Budget – Police - Fire - OT -
A. Authorizing Sale of City Property - Jetvac Sewer Flusher
10. New Business.
11. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)