The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, October 1, 2013 – 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Pledge to the Flag.
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of Minutes – September 17, 2013
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
1. Request for Public Hearing – Proposed Southside Bethlehem Community
A. Director of Planning and Zoning – 2014-2018 Capital
B. Housing and Community Development Planner – Proposed 2014 CDBG and
A. President of Council
1. Councilmanic Appointment – Maureen P. Leeson – Recreation Commission
1. Administrative Order – Ellen Cary Bearn – Sister City Commission
C. Public Safety Committee (Mr. Donchez)
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
A. Bill No. 26 – 2013 – Amending Article 151
– Firemen’s Pension Fund
B. Bill No. 27 – 2013 – Amending Article 153 – Police Pension Fund
C. Bill No. 28 – 2013 – Amending Non-Utility Capital Fund Budget – Greenway –
8. New Ordinances.
A. Authorizing Shared Use of Path Crossing Agreement – Greenway – PennDOT
B. Authorizing Supplemental Federal Aid Reimbursement Agreement – PennDOT
C. Transfer of Funds – Non-Utility Capital Fund Budget – Greenway Plaza/Pavilion
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 127-129 East Third Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 826 Evans Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 118 Graham Place
G. Certificate of Appropriateness – 217 Broadway (Signs)
H. Certificate of Appropriateness – 217 Broadway (Garage Door) DENIAL
10. New Business.
11. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)