The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2013 – 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Invocation – Pastor Gracher Selby, St. John AME Zion Church
Pledge to the Flag.
1. Roll Call.
Citations – Honoring Wayne C. Bonney
2. Approval of Minutes – January 15, 2013
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
A. Business Administrator and Law Bureau – Health
B. Director of Planning and Zoning – Zoning Ordinance Amendment – Landmarks and
A. President of Council
1. Councilmanic Appointment – J. William Reynolds – Library Board
1. Administrative Order – G. Frederick Bonsall –
Board of Historical and Architectural
2. Administrative Order – Holly Sachdev – Board of Historical and Architectural Review
3. Administrative Order – William L. Lee, Sr. – Fire Civil Service Board
C. Public Works Committee (Mr. DiGiacinto)
D. Finance Committee (Mr. Reynolds)
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
8. New Ordinances.
A. Authorizing Application – Northampton County Open
Space Initiative – Municipal
Park Acquisition and Development Program
B. Approving Salary – Director of Health Bureau
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 826 East Fourth Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 320 West Fourth Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 23 West Fourth Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 7 East Fourth Street
10. New Business.
11. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)