The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2013 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Invocation – Reverend Gordon B. Mowrer
Pledge to the Flag.
1. Roll Call.
Citations – Honoring Isabel Geier
2. Approval of Minutes – January 2, 2013; February 16, 21 and 27, 2012
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
A. Executive Director of Bethlehem Authority – Proposed
Wind Energy Project
B. Director of Parks and Public Property – Northampton County Open Space Initiative
C. Assistant City Solicitor – Designation of Agent Resolution – PEMA – Hurricane
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – Terry L. Marcincin, D.M.D.
– Board of Health
2. Administrative Order – William Kounoupis – Parking Authority
3. Administrative Order – Richard L. Master – Bethlehem Authority
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
A. Bill No. 1 – 2013 – Establishing Article
304 – First Responder’s Fee/Amusement
8. New Ordinances.
A. Approving Auditors – Maher Duessel – 2012,
2013 and 2014 Audits
B. Designating Emergency Management Coordinator – Robert Novatnack
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 452 North New Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 525 North New Street
10. New Business.
11. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)