The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, JANUARY 2, 2013 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Invocation – Reverend Don Garrett, Unitarian Universalist Church of the Lehigh Valley
Pledge to the Flag.
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of Minutes –December 20, 2012
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
A. Business Administrator – Audit Proposal
A. President of Council
1. Annual Report
1. Administrative Order – Valerie McLendon –
Bethlehem Housing Authority
2. Administrative Order – Katherine Burd – 2480 Post Road – Sister City Commission
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
8. New Ordinances.
A. Bill No. 1 – 2013 – Establishing Article
304 – First Responder’s Fee/Amusement
A. Approving Use Permit Agreement for Public Property –
St. Luke’s University
Health Network – 2013 Boutique at the Rink – Municipal Ice Rink
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 333 South New Street
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 225 East Fourth Street
10. New Business.
11. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)