The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, October 16, 2012 – 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Invocation – Pastor Melvin Tatem, Grace Deliverance Church
Pledge to the Flag.
1. Roll Call.
Prior to the consideration of the regular Agenda items, City Council will conduct three Public Hearings as follows:
1. Intermunicipal Transfer of Retail Restaurant Liquor License Number R-8246 owned by Crystal Jade Inn Inc., traded as Da Vinci’s Italian Restaurant, formerly licensed to conduct business at 5000 Bath Pike, Bethlehem, Hanover Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania, to Corked Wine Bar Inc., 513-517 Main Street, Bethlehem, Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
2. Intermunicipal Transfer of Retail Restaurant Liquor License Number R-20881 owned by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc., traded as P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, formerly licensed to conduct business at The Summit at Lehigh Valley, 4300 Freemansburg Avenue, Bethlehem Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania, to Envy, LLC, 217 Broadway, Bethlehem, Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
3. Proposed 2013 CDBG and HOME Programs.
5A. Housing and Community Development Planner – Revised
2. Approval of Minutes – October 2, 2012
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
B. Business Administrator – 2012 State Aid - Pension
C. Director of Budget and Finance – Self-Insured Worker’s Compensation Resolution
D. Business Administrator – Five-Year Capital Plan
E. Director of Planning and Zoning – Proposed Zoning Ordinance – Establishing Article
1321 – Landmarks and Historic Resources
F. Business Administrator – Sewer Capital Borrowing
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – Earl Bethel – Redevelopment Authority
C. Community Development Committee (Mr. DiGiacinto)
D. Finance Committee (Mr. Reynolds)
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
8. New Ordinances.
A. Bill No. 29 – 2012 – General Obligation Bond - $7,000,000 – Sewer Capital Projects
A. Approving Intermunicipal Liquor License Transfer Request
– Corked Wine Bar –
513-517 Main Street
B. Approving Intermunicipal Liquor License Transfer Request – Envy, LLC – 217
C. Approving Ice Rink Fees – 2012-2013
D. Approving Allocation - 2012 Pension State Aid
E. Approving Self-Insured Worker’s Compensation Resolution
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 429 North New Street
G. Certificate of Appropriateness – 77 West Broad Street
H. Certificate of Appropriateness – 515 Main Street
10. New Business.
A. Rescheduling First City Council Meeting in November to Wednesday, November 7
B. Amendment to Proposed Zoning Ordinance – Article
1321 – Landmarks and Historic
11. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)