The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, JUNE 5, 2012 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Pledge to the Flag.
1. Roll Call.
Prior to the consideration of the regular Agenda items, City Council will conduct the following two Public Hearings:
- Public Hearing to review and accept public comment on the proposed use of funds to be received under the 2012 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) in the amount of $35,403, of which up to $21,841 is allocated to the City of Bethlehem. The remaining $13,562 is allocated to the City of Easton for whom the City of Bethlehem serves as fiscal agent as required by federal guidelines. For serving as fiscal agent, the City of Bethlehem will receive an administrative fee of $1,356.
- Public Hearing to consider an Amendment to the Zoning Ordinance
to amend Section
1325.08 to add a Buffer Area of 1,000 ft. for Residential Treatment Facilities.
Director of Planning and Zoning – Zoning Text Amendment
– Residential Treatment
Facilities – 1,000 Ft. Buffer
2. Approval of Minutes – May 15, 2012
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
A. Mayor Callahan – Eastern PA EMS Council Dewberry
B. City Solicitor – Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – Downtown
Bethlehem Association – DBA Rib Cook-Off
C. Senator Lisa M. Boscola – Intermunicipal Transfer of Retail Restaurant Liquor
License – Steel Pub Inc.
D. Public Works Director – Resolution for Plan Revision of New Land Development – Sewage Facilities Planning Module – 1559 Kelchner Road
E. Councilmen Recchiuti and Reynolds – Naming of New EMS Facility – Dewberry
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – Jennifer S. Doran, Esq. – Assistant City Solicitor
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
8. New Ordinances.
A. Authorizing Automated Red Light Enforcement (ARLE) Funding
Program – Fahy
B. Authorizing Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – Richard Scott Kelley and
Has Anyone Seen My Balloon?, Inc. – Hot Air Balloon Take Off
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 217 Broadway
D. Naming of New EMS Facility – Dewberry Avenue
10. New Business.
11. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)