The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, May 1, 2012- 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Invocation – Father Patrick Lamb, Notre Dame of Bethlehem Church
Pledge to the Flag.
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of Minutes – April 17, 2012
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
A. City Council – Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment
– Section 1325 – Buffer Area –
Residential Treatment Facilities
A. President of Council
1. Councilmanic Appointment – Jack Gambino – Environmental Advisory
1. Administrative Order – Arianne Schnalzer –Fine Arts Commission
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
A. Bill No. 12 – 2012 – Amending Article 107
– Police and Fire Commissioner to
Police and Fire Chief
8. New Ordinances.
A. Bill No. 13 – 2012 – Amending General Fund
Budget – Health Bureau – Grants
B. Bill No. 14 – 2012 – Amending Liquid Fuels Fund Budget – 2012 Allocation
C. Bill No. 15 – 2012 – Amending Non-Utility Capital Fund Budget – ARLE Program,
Fire Rescue Tools, Park/Playground Improvements, Pool Repairs, Monocacy Park, Skateplaza
A. Certificate of Appropriateness – 306-308 Brodhead
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 29 East Third Street
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 502 East Fourth Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 11 West Fourth Street
10. New Business.
11. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)