The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Invocation – Pastor Dale Miller – First Baptist Church
Pledge to the Flag.
1. Roll Call.
CITATIONS: Honoring Timothy Benner
2. Approval of Minutes – January 3, 2012
3. Public Comment. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
A. Director of Budget and Finance – Escrow Temporary
Borrowing – General Fund
B. Rules of Council – Correction
C. Water Supply and Treatment Superintendent – Water Rate Increase
D. Director of Water and Sewer Resources – PennVest Loan Settlement
E. Director of Water and Sewer Resources – Modifications to Article 927 – Sewer
A. President of Council
1. Committee Assignments - 2012-2013
2. Lehigh Valley Planning Commission Representative - 2012
3. Council Liaisons and Appointees
1. Administrative Order – Linda Shay Gardner – Zoning Hearing Board
2. Administrative Order – James H. Schantz – Zoning Hearing Board
3. Administrative Order – Michael A. Santanasto –Zoning Hearing Board
4. Administrative Order – Robert A. Melosky – City Planning Commission
5. Administrative Order – Olga Negron – City Planning Commission
6. Administrative Order – Vaughn C. Gower – Bethlehem Authority
7. Administrative Order – David Sanders – Bethlehem Housing Authority
8. Administrative Order – Dr. Sally Haggerty – Board of Health
9. Administrative Order – Lee Cunningham – Codes Board of Appeals
10. Administrative Order – Richard J. Benner –
Historical and Architectural
11. Administrative Order – Nancy Shelly – Historical and Architectural Review
7. Ordinances for Final Passage.
A. Bill No. 41 – 2011 – Amending Ordinance 2010-49
– Tax Millage - Purpose
B. Bill No. 42 – 2011 – Amending Ordinance 2011-18 – Tax for Public Safety Projects
8. New Ordinances.
A. Certificate of Appropriateness – Street Signs in
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 247 East Market Street
10. New Business.
11. Public Comment. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)