The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, November 1, 2011 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Father Nicholas Palis, St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Cathedral
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – October 18, 2011
- Adjudication by Bethlehem City Council pursuant to 53 P.S.
§39408 following Public Hearing conducted by Bethlehem
City Council on October 17, 2011 as to Officer
Jeffrey Rogers. (Bethlehem City Council Members participating: Donchez, DiGiacinto,
Evans, and Reynolds only.)
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
A. Disaster Relief Funding-Hurricane Irene and Tropical Storm Lee
A. President of Council
1. Continuous Improvement Update
C. Special Council Committee
9. Ordinances for Final Passage.
A. Bill No. 24 – 2011 – Re-enacting and Amending – Earned Income Tax Ordinance
10. New Ordinances.
A. Approving 2012 Action Plan – CDBG and HOME Programs
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 335 Vine Street
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 128-130 West Fourth Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 444 Wyandotte Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 301 Broadway
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)