The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2011 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Reverend Don Garrett, Unitarian Universalist Church of the Lehigh Valley
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – September 20, 2011
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
A. Business Administrator – Earned Income Tax Ordinance
B. Housing and Community Development Planner – Proposed 2012 CDBG and HOME Programs
C. City Solicitor – Highway Safety Project Grant – Contract No. IDP-2012-Bethlehem City-00002
A. President of Council
1. Councilmanic Appointment – Patrick Herrity –
2. Councilmanic Appointment – John M. Morganelli, Jr. – Recreation Commission
3. Councilmanic Appointment – April Herrity – Library Board
4. Councilmanic Appointment – Emil Signes – Library Board
5. Councilmanic Appointment – William K. Scheirer – Library Board
6. Councilmanic Appointment – Johanna Blake – Environmental Advisory Board
7. Councilmanic Appointment – Anne P. Felker – Environmental Advisory Board
C. Finance Committee (Mr. Reynolds)
D. Community Development Committee (Ms. Dolan)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage.
10. New Ordinances.
A. Bill No. 22 – 2011 – Amending General Fund
Budget – Health Grants and PA
Liquor Control Board Grant – Police Overtime
B. Bill No. 23 – 2011 – Amending Non-Utility Capital Budget – Clearview Pool;
Richard Avenue; Turnberry Mews
A. Transfer of Funds – Streets – Temporary Help
B. Transfer of Funds – Fire – Overtime
C. Authorizing Highway Safety Project Grant – Contract No. IDP-2012-Bethlehem
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 917 Prospect Avenue
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)