The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, August 16, 2011 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Pastor Edward A. Thompson, Second Baptist Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Prior to the consideration of the regular Agenda items, City Council will conduct a Public Hearing to receive public comment to consider revisions to the 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Programs, the CDBG-R Program, the Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Rehousing Program and the 2011 Home Investment Partnership (HOME) Programs. The purpose for these revisions is to reprogram funds from prior year programs, revise specific project budgets, and create a new activity.
4. Approval of Minutes – August 2, 2011
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
A. City Solicitor – Police Officer Jeffrey Rogers
– Scheduling Public Hearing
B. City Solicitor – Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – Celtic Fest, Inc. –
Celtic Classic 2011, 2012 and 2013
C. City Solicitor – Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – ArtsQuest – Fall
2011 SteelStacks Festivals/Events
D. City Solicitor – Intergovernmental Cooperation and Purchase and Sale Agreement –
East Allen Township and East Allen Township Municipal Authority – Purchase of
East Allen Township Municipal Authority Water System
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – Silagh M.C. White, D.M.A.
– Fine Arts Commission
2. Administrative Order – Arianne Christiana Miller – Fine Arts Commission
3. Administrative Order – Clinton B. Walker, Ph.D. – Fine Arts Commission
C. Finance Committee (Mr. Reynolds)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage.
10. New Ordinances.
A. Bill No. 20 – 2011 – Amending Community Development
Budget – CDBG
and HOME Programs – Final Allocation
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)