The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, August 2, 2011 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Reverend Ron Hari, Hungarian Evangelical Reformed Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – July 19, 2011
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – Richard S. Horvath, Sr.
– Electricians’ Examining
2. Administrative Order – Merl J. Turzanski – Electricians’ Examining Board
3. Administrative Order – Debra Pilorz – Sister City Commission
4. Administrative Order – Philip Pilorz – Sister City Commission
9. Ordinances for Final Passage.
A. Bill No. 19 – 2011 – Amending Non-Utility
Capital Budget – Adjustment –
Fire Pumper and EMS Facility
10. New Ordinances.
A. Authorizing Use Permit Agreement for Public Property
– Greater Lehigh Valley
Chamber of Commerce – 2011 Bethlehem VegFest
B. Authorizing Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – Richard Scott Kelley and
Has Anyone Seen My Balloon?, Inc. – Hot Air Balloon Take Off
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 13 West Morton Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 2-4 East Fourth Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 15 East Third Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)