The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2011 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Reverend Derek French, East Hills Moravian Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – April 19, 2011
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
(Assigned to Preservation Plan Task Force)
A. City Solicitor – Use Permit Agreements for Public
Property – ArtsQuest –
Musikfest – 2011, Musikfest 2012 and Musikfest 2013
A. President of Council
C. Human Resources and Environment Committee (Mr. Mowrer)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage.
10. New Ordinances.
A. Bill No. 11 – 2011 – Amending Article 531
– Parking Generally – Section
531.04 (f) – Penalty Reference
A. Certificate of Appropriateness – 409-411 Wyandotte
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 310 East Third Street
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 24 East Third Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)