The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Father Kevin Bobbin, Holy Infancy Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citations – Honoring Robert L. Mitchell
4. Approval of Minutes – March 1, 2011
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
(Assigned to Preservation Plan Task Force)
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – Nik Nikolov – Fine
C. Parks and Public Property Committee (Mr. Evans)
D. Finance Committee/Public Works Committee (Mr. Reynolds)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage.
10. New Ordinances.
A. Authorizing Application for RACP and Cooperation Agreement
ArtsQuest – Festival Center at Steel Stacks
B. Authorizing Approval of Term Sheet – East Allen Township - Water Service
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 530 Main Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 241 East Market Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 253 East Market Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 524 North New Street
G. Discharging – Police Officer Michael Lenner
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)