The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2011 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Pastor Boddan Jurczyszn, Our Lord’s
Ascension Polish National Catholic
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
City Council will conduct a Public Hearing to consider an Amendment to the Zoning Ordinance to amend Section 1325.02 by adding a sentence to require the concurring vote of a majority of the Zoning Hearing Board.
7A Director of Planning and Zoning – Amending Article 1325.02 – Zoning Heard Board
7B Lehigh Valley Planning Commission – Amending Article 1325.02 – Zoning Hearing Board
4. Approval of Minutes – December 21, 2010 and January 4, 2011
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
(Assigned to Preservation Plan Task Force)
C. Public Safety Committee Chairman – Replacing Article
735 – Emergency Alarm
Systems and Fees
D. President of Council – Amending Article 121 – Bond Issues, General Obligation
Notes, and Lines of Credit
E. Business Administrator – PMRS Ordinance – Early Retirement
F. City Solicitor – Records Destruction – Controller’s Office
G. City Solicitor – Records Destruction – Financial Services Bureau
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – Mark P. Jobes – Bethlehem
2. Administrative Order – Joseph F. Bacak, III, M.D. – Board of Health
3. Administrative Order – Dino P. Cantelmi – Parking Authority
4. Administrative Order – Constantine Loupos – Zoning Hearing Board
5. Administrative Order – James K. Heitmann – Historic Conservation
Commission – South Bethlehem and Mount Airy
6. Administrative Order – Patricia J. Stahr – Board of Health
9. Ordinances for Final Passage.
10. New Ordinances.
A. Bill No. 1 – 2011 – PMRS Ordinance – Early Retirement
A. Police Pension Fund Resolution – Five-Year Method
B. Firemen’s Pension Fund Resolution – Five-Year Method
C. Officers’ and Employees’ Pension Fund Resolution – Five-Year Method
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 115 East Market Street/Rear
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 57 Wall Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 534 Main Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)