The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Pastor Rick Sergi, SonRise Christian Fellowship
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
City Council will conduct a Public Hearing to receive public comment concerning the intent to acquire an Economic Development Restaurant Liquor License from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board, as required under Pennsylvania Liquor Code 47 P.S. Section 4-461 for the applicant 1231 Company Inc. for premises at 1223 West Broad Street, Bethlehem, Lehigh County PA.
4. Approval of Minutes – December 21, 2010
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
(Assigned to Preservation Plan Task Force)
A. Director of Budget and Finance – Pension Fund Resolutions
A. President of Council
1. Councilmanic Appointment – Olga Negron –
2. Councilmanic Appointment – Marie Sterlein – Library Board
3. Councilmanic Appointment – Kathy Weil – Library Board
4. Councilmanic Appointment – Jack Abel – Environmental Advisory
5. Councilmanic Appointment – Fran Cundall – Environmental Advisory
6. Councilmanic Appointment – Johanna Blake – Environmental Advisory
1. Administrative Order – Joseph M. Kelly, Esq. –
Director of Community and
2. Administrative Order – Christopher C. Cooper, Esq. – Assistant Solicitor
9. Ordinances for Final Passage.
10. New Ordinances.
A. Authorizing Use Permit Agreement – St. Luke’s
Hospital – Boutique at the Rink
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 23-25 West Fourth Street
C. Approving Economic Development Liquor License – 1223 West Broad Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)