The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, November 3, 2010 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Pastor Robert Hachtmann, Fritz Memorial United Methodist Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citation – Honoring Daniel Kindig
4. Approval of Minutes – October 19, 2010
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
(Assigned to Preservation Plan Task Force)
A. Housing & Community Development Planner – Adjusting
2011 CDBG Program
B. City Solicitor – Amending Article 1113 – Food Code Regulations
C. City Solicitor – Amending Article 1731 – Inspections
D. City Solicitor – Article 1733 – Adoption of 2009 ICC International Property
E. City Solicitor – Amending Article 1735 – Rooming Houses
F. City Solicitor – Amending Article 1739 – Regulated Rental Unit Occupancy
G. City Solicitor – Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – ArtsQuest –
Christkindlmarkt 2010, PeepsFest 2010 and Countdown in Downtown 2010
H. Council Member Evans – Main Street Parking
A. President of Council
1. Councilmanic Appointment – Eric R. Evans – Recreation Commission
C. Public Safety Committee (Mr. DiGiacinto)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances.
A. Approving 2011 Action Plan – CDBG and HOME Programs
B. Renaming Silvex Road – College Drive
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 325 Broadway
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 606 Evans Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 409-411 Wyandotte Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 320 East Third Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)