The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2010 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Rabbi Allen Juda, Congregation Brith Shalom
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
PUBLIC HEARING – Proposed 2011 CDBG and HOME Programs
4. Approval of Minutes – October 5, 2010
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
(Assigned to Preservation Plan Task Force)
A. Business Administrator – 2010 Pension State Aid
B. Rescheduling Public Hearing Date - Police Officer Michael Lenner
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – Ellen Cary Bearn –
Sister City Commission
2. Administrative Order – Stephen F. Thode – Planning Commission
C. Community Development Committee (Ms. Dolan)
D. Public Works Committee (Mrs. Belinski)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances.
A. Police Officer Joseph Ocasio – Request for Leave
B. Approving Non-Binding Term Sheet – Bethlehem Authority – Working
C. Approving Allocation - 2010 Pension State Aid
D. Amending Council Rules – Community Development Committee – Historic
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 429 Heckewelder Place
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 546 Main Street
12. New Business.
A. Rescheduling First Meeting in November to Wednesday, November 3
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)