The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Reverend Don Garrett, Unitarian Universalist Church of the Lehigh Valley
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
CITATION – Honoring Joseph G. Gross
4. Approval of Minutes – September 21, 2010
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
(Assigned to Preservation Plan Task Force)
A. Public Hearing Date - Police Officer Michael Lenner
B. Rescheduling Public Hearing Date - Police Officer John Nye
C. Police Officer Joseph Ocasio – Request for Leave of Absence
D. Director of Community and Economic Development - Renewal of LERTA
E. Housing and Community Development Planner - 2011 Action Plan –
CDBG and HOME Programs
A. President of Council
1. Continuous Improvement Program – Update
C. Finance Committee
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 25 – 2010 – Amending Article 1325 – Increasing Zoning Board Membership
10. New Ordinances.
A. Certificate of Appropriateness – 330 E. 4th Street
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 301 Broadway
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 702 E. 4th Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 706 E. 4th Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 708 E. 4th Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 733 E. 4th Street
G. Certificate of Appropriateness – 735 E. 4th Street
H. Certificate of Appropriateness – 807 E. 4th Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)