The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2010 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Reverend Doctor Gary Langensiepen, St. John’s Windish Lutheran Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – July 6, 2010
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
(Assigned to Preservation Plan Task Force)
C. Old Business – Members of Council
A. ArtsQuest – Withdrawing Street Renaming Request
– Founders Way to SteelStacks
B. Steelworkers’ Archives, Inc. – Steelworkers Plaza
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – Joseph B. Hoffmeier, Jr.
– Parking Authority
2. Administrative Order – Michael Recchiuti – Parking Authority
3. Administrative Order – Gordon R. Barry – Electricians’ Examining Board
4. Administrative Order – Luke R. Cunningham – Electricians’ Examining Board
5. Administrative Order – Kenneth C. Miller – Electricians’ Examining Board
6. Administrative Order – Luke R. Cunningham – Civil Service Board –
Engineers and Electricians
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances.
A. Authorizing 2010 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance
B. Approving Special Event Parking Fines – Musikfest 2010
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 520 Main Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 453 Main Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 516 Main Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 241 East Church Street
G. Certificate of Appropriateness – 26 West Market Street
H. Certificate of Appropriateness – 42 East Wall Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)