The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, March 16, 2010 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Reverend William Kuntze, Christ Church – United Church of Christ
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – March 2, 2010
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
(Assigned to Preservation Plan Task Force)
C. Old Business – Members of Council
A. Housing and Community Development Planner – Revised
B. Housing and Community Development Planner – 2009 Public Housing/Section 8
C. Director of Parks and Public Property – Sale of Parcel of City-Owned Land –
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Basil Dolphin, M.D., M.P.H.
– Civil Service Board –
Engineers and Electricians
2. Administrative Order – H. Frances Doyle – Redevelopment Authority
3. Administrative Order – Nancy L. Topping – Sister City Commission
C. Finance Committee (Mr. Reynolds)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 3 - 2010 – Amending Article 1701 - Adopting
2009 Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code
B. Bill No. 4 - 2010 – Amending Article 1702 - Revising Fees for the Enforcement of
the Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code.
10. New Ordinances.
A. Bill No. 5 - 2010 – Amending the 2010 Golf Course
Enterprise Fund Budget – 2009 Year End Adjustments
B. Bill No. 6 - 2010 – Amending the 2010 Non-Utility Capital Fund Budget – 2009 Year End Adjustments
C. Bill No. 7 - 2010 – Amending the 2010 Community Development Fund Budget – 2009 Year End Adjustments
D. Bill No. 8 - 2010 – Amending Article 121 – Fiscal Policy and Financial Reporting
E. Bill No. 9 – 2010 – Refinancing Bond Issues – Refunding of 2002 Bonds, 2003A
Bonds, 2004 Bonds, 2004A Bonds and 2006 Note
A. Authorizing Records Destruction – Purchasing Bureau
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 262 East Market Street
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 520 Main Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 411 First Avenue
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 504 Main Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 258 East Market Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)