The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2010 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Pastor Dale Miller, First Baptist Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citation – Honoring John Loosbrock
Prior to the consideration of the regular Agenda items, City Council will conduct a Public Hearing to consider Proposed Ordinances Amending Article 1701 by Adopting the 2009 Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code (PA UCC) and Amending Article 1702 by revising Fees for the Enforcement of the Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code.
4. Approval of Minutes – February 2, 2010
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
(Assigned to Preservation Plan Task Force)
C. Old Business – Members of Council
1. Memorandum to Controller – Casino Host Fee and
A. Member of Finance Committee – Proposed New Ordinance
– Fiscal Policy and
B. Housing and Community Development Planner – Resolution for Redevelopment
Capital Assistance Grant Program – Historic Bethlehem Partnership
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Gary A. Lader – Historic Conservation District – South
South Bethlehem and Mount Airy
2. Administrative Order – Marsha L. Fritz –
Board of Historical and Architectural
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances.
A. Authorizing Right of Way Request – PPL –
B. Authorizing Right of Way Request – PPL – Sand Island West
C. Authorizing Records Destruction Resolution – Department of Community and
Economic Development – Health Bureau
D. Authorizing Records Destruction Resolution – Controller’s Office
E. Authorizing Enterprise Zone Operational Grant – Pennsylvania Department of
Community and Economic Development
F. Authorizing DCNR Grant Resolution – Bethlehem Skateplaza
G. Casino Host Fee and Treasurer’s Escrow Account – Restrictions on Fund Transfers
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)