The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Pastor J. Christian Giesler, Edgeboro Moravian Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – January 19, 2010
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Bill No. 28 – 2009 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Various Sections
2. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
C. Old Business – Members of Council
A. Director of Parks and Public Property – PPL Right
of Way Request – Pinehurst Road
B. Director of Parks and Public Property – PPL Right of Way Request – Sand Island
C. Chief of Code Enforcement Bureau – Amending Article 1701 – Adopting the 2009
PA Uniform Construction Code and Amending Article 1702 – Fees for the
Enforcement of the PA Uniform Construction Code
D. City Solicitor – Records Destruction Resolution – Department of Community and
Economic Development – Health Bureau
E. City Solicitor – Records Destruction Resolution – Controller’s Office
F. Enterprise Zone Coordinator – Enterprise Zone Operational Grant – Pennsylvania
Department of Community and Economic Development
G. Director of Parks and Public Property – DCNR Grant Resolution
H. City Solicitor – Site Agreement – TowerOne Bethlehem – North Central Fire Station
– High Street
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Amanda Hannon Davis – Fine Arts Commission
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 2 – 2010 – Guaranty of Bethlehem
Authority Bonds to Refinance the
1998 Guaranteed Water Revenue Bonds
10. New Ordinances.
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)