The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, JANUARY 19, 2010
7:00 PM - TOWN HALL
AGENDA FOR OLD COUNCIL
1. Invocation – Father Kevin Bobbin, Holy Infancy Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citations – Honoring Jeffrey Fritz
Honoring Jeffry A. Mouer
Honoring Robert P. Sacco
Honoring Michael D. Smith
4. Approval of Minutes – January 4, 2010
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Bill No. 28 – 2009 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Various Sections
2. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
C. Old Business – Members of Council
A. City Solicitor – Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – Star of Bethlehem Festival – Riverside Wine Festival
A. President of Council.
1. Committee Assignments - 2010-2011
2. Preservation Planning Task Force Representative
3. Lehigh Valley Planning Commission Representative - 2010
4. Council Liaisons and Appointees
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 1 – 2010 – Amending Article 911
– Water Regulations – Fire Flow
10. New Ordinances.
A. Bill No. 2 – 2010 – Guaranty of Bethlehem
Authority Bonds to Refinance the
1998 Guaranteed Water Revenue Bonds
A. Accepting Elm Street Operational Grant – North By
B. Accepting PennDot PCTI Funds - South Bethlehem Greenway
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 458 Center Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 446 Main Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)