The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, December 1, 2009 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – November 17, 2009
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Bill No. 28 – 2009 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Various Sections
2. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
C. Old Business – Members of Council
A. Director of Public Works – PennDot Utility Relocation Reimbursement Request
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Jessica L. Lee – Fine
2. Administrative Order – Michael D. Recchiuti – Bethlehem Parking Authority
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 36 – 2009 – Line of Credit –
Sewer Capital and Water Capital Funds
B. Bill No. 37 – 2009 – Amending Article 721 – Streets and Sidewalks – Vendor Ordinance
A. Approving Auditors – 2009, 2010, and 2011 Audits
B. Authorizing Utility Relocation Reimbursement Request – PennDot – Route 378
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 359 Tenth Avenue
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 1112 Prospect Avenue
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 819-831 East Fourth Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)