The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday , November 4, 2009 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Father Nicholas Palis, St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Cathedral
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – October 20, 2009
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Bill No. 28 – 2008 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Various Sections
2. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
C. Old Business – Members of Council
A. Mayor Callahan – Proposed Fee Increase –
2010 Budget – Golf Carts
B. Housing and Community Development Planner – Proposed 2010 HOME Budget Revision – New Bethany Ministries
A. President of Council.
C. Community Development Committee (Mr. Schweder)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Authorizing Use Permit Agreement – Artsquest –
Christkindlmarkt 2009, Christmas City Follies 2009, and First
B. Approving 2010 CDBG and HOME Programs
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 322 East Third Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 13-15 East Third Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 217 Broadway
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 330 East Fourth Street
G. Certificate of Appropriateness – 1318 Prospect Avenue
H. Authorizing Notice of Intervention – Zoning Appeal – Elias Farmers Market
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)