The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, September 15, 2009 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Reverend Ron Hari, Hungarian Evangelical Reformed Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – August 18, 2009 and September 1, 2009
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Bill No. 28 – 2008 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Various Sections
2. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
C. Old Business – Members of Council
A. Business Administrator – 2010 Preliminary Budget Estimate – Pensions
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Charles Shoemaker –
Codes Board of Appeals
2. Administrative Order – Lee Snyder – Codes Board of Appeals
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Certificate of Appropriateness – 91 West Church
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 519 Main Street
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 801 East Fourth Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 832 East Fourth Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)