The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2009 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Zenji Joriki Dat Baker, Blue Mountain Zendo
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – August 11, 2009
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
Tabled at August 11, 2009 City Council Meeting:
1. Bill No. 20 – 2009 – Amending Non-Utility
Capital Budget – Traffic Calming Study – South
Mountain; HOME Program – CADCB Façade/Housing
Rehabilitation; TANF Program – Repayment; Parks Maintenance
– Pick-up Trucks
B. Unfinished Business
1. Bill No. 28 – 2008 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Various Sections
2. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
C. Old Business – Members of Council
A. President of Council.
1. Councilmanic Appointment – Jean Belinski – Recreation Commission
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 19 – 2009 – Amending General Fund Budget – Health Bureau Grants; PA DCED Grant – Enterprise Zone Manager; Walmart Grant – Parks – Playground Program; Public Works – Vehicle Damage - Reimbursement
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 21 – 2009 – Amending Community Development
Budget – CDBG and HOME Program – Reprogramming
Funds and Various Adjustments – Streetscape Improvements,
Consulting, Street Reconstruction, Historic Resources Study,
B. Bill No. 22 – 2009 Amending Article 941 – Mounted Police
C. Bill No. 10 – 2009 – Establishing Article 314 – Security Cameras
A. Authorizing Grant Documents – Highway Safety Project
B. Authorizing PennDot Agreement – Drainage Structures and Sidewalk Maintenance
C. Authorizing Amendment No. 1 – Use Permit Agreement – Celtic Classic and Harvest Fest
D. Authorizing Grant Documents – Highway Safety Project Grant – DUI Program
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 446 Main Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)