The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
WEDNESDAY, MAY 20, 2009 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Rabbi Allen Juda, Congregation Brith Shalom
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – May 5, 2009
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 314 – Security Cameras
2. Bill No. 28 – 2008 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Various Sections
3. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
C. Old Business – Members of Council
A. Director of Parks and Public Property – Municipal Utility Alliance Electricity Procurement Program
B. City Solicitor - Use Permit Agreement - 2009 Borinquenfest
C. City Solicitor - Street Vacation Ordinance - Portions of Marshall Street, Clinton Street and East North Street
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Jason R. Henninger, Redevelopment
2. Administrative Order – Beth Starbuck, Historic Conservation District 3. Administrative Order – Carol Dimopoulos, Fine Arts Commission 4. Administrative Order – Stephen Elek, Plumbers’ Examining Board
5. Administrative Order – Michael J. Maurer, Plumbers’ Examining Board
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 11 – 2009 – Amending Article 107 – Departments of Administration, Parks and Public Property, and Public Works
B. Bill No. 12 – 2009 – Amending Article 109 – City Treasurer – Bond and Insurance
C. Bill No. 13 – 2009 – Amending Article 111 – City Controller – Bond Required
D. Bill No. 14 – 2009 – Street Vacation – Portions of Marshall Street, Clinton Street and East North Street
10. New Ordinances:
A. Accepting Gift of Real Estate from LVIP – Applebutter
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – Historic District Signs
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 407 Center Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 370 Main Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 500 Main Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 81 W. Broad Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)