The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, April 7, 2009 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Laura Lawrence, Baha’i Faith
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – March 17, 2009
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 314 – Security Cameras
2. Gift of Real Estate – LVIP
3. Bill No. 28 – 2008 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Various Sections
4. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
C. Old Business – Members of Council
A. City Solicitor – Amendment No. 1 to ArtsQuest Use
Permit Agreements –
B. Recreation Commission – Parks and Recreation Plan – 2009 Addendum
C. Elm Street Manager – DCNR Grant for Fairview and Friendship Parks Design
A. President of Council.
1. Councilmanic Appointment – John R. Augustino –
Environmental Advisory Council
1. Administrative Order – Robin Beaty – Fine
2. Administrative Order – David Remely – Fine Arts Commission
3. Administrative Order – Jeffrey B. Long – Fine Arts Commission
4. Administrative Order – Sharon Yoshida – Sister City Commission
5. Administrative Order – William L. Lee, Sr. – Civil Service Board – Fire
6. Administrative Order – Dr. Joseph B. Lennert – Civil Service Board – Fire
7. Administrative Order – Beth Starbuck – Board of Historical and Architectural Review
8. Administrative Order – George Z. Heimbach – Board of Historical and Architectural Review
C. Human Resources and Environment Committee (Mr. Reynolds)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 9 – 2009 – Amending Article 1120
– Emergency Medical Services
10. New Ordinances:
A. Intermunicipal Transfer of Liquor License – Sands
Casino – Cobalt Restaurant
B. Authorizing Agreement of Sale and Easement Agreement – Pennsylvania Department of Transportation – West Third Street at Wyandotte Street
C. Authorizing Records Destruction – Public Works
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 409 East Fourth Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 1324 Prospect Avenue
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 832 East Fourth Street
G. Certificate of Appropriateness – 9 West Fourth Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)