The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, FEBRUARY 17, 2009 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Reverend Cynthia Rader-Geyer, College Hill Moravian Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – February 3, 2009
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 314 – Security Cameras
2. Political Contributions and Expenditures – Proposed Ordinance
3. Gift of Real Estate – LVIP
4. Bill No. 28 – 2008 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Various Sections
5. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
C. Old Business – Members of Council
A. Business Administrator – Approval of Auditors –
B. City Solicitor – Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – St. Luke’s Hospital and Health Network – 2009 Boutique at the Rink
C. City Solicitor – Records Destruction Resolution – Controller’s Office
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – A. Craig Evans – Historic
Conservation District Commission – South Bethlehem and
2. Administrative Order – Anthony M. Silvoy - Historic Conservation District Commission – South Bethlehem and Mount Airy
3. Administrative Order – Shelia O’Connell – Fine Arts Commission
4. Administrative Order – Judith L. Hinkle – Civil Service Board - Police
C. Finance Committee (Mr. Leeson)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Amending General Fund Budget – Health Bureau
B. Amending Golf Course Enterprise Fund Budget – 2008 General Obligation Note
C. Amending Non-Utility Capital Budget - FEMA Grant for Fire Department and Year End Adjustments
D. Amending Article 129 – Municipal Bond Issues – Subject Matter Restrictions
E. Establishing Salary of Mayor – 2010 through 2013
F. Establishing Salary of Controller – 2010 through 2013
G. Establishing Salary of Treasurer – 2010 through 2013
H. Establishing Salary of Members of Council and President of Council –
2010 through 2011
A. Approving Recreation Fees – Additions and Increases
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 505-507 Main Street
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 64 E. Wall Street
D. Approving Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – American Association of University Women, Bethlehem Branch – 2009 Book Fair
E. Authorizing Records Destruction – Police Department
F. Authorizing Records Destruction – Tax Bureau
G. Approving Auditors – 2008 Audit
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)