The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, December 2, 2008 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Pastor Gerry Hartman, El Shaddai Bethlehem Ministries
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
* PUBLIC HEARING
Prior to the consideration of the regular Agenda items, City Council will conduct a Public Hearing to consider an Amendment to the Zoning Ordinance to revise Article 1324 - Fees for Appeal and Article 1325 – Notice of Hearings
7A. Lehigh Valley Planning Commission – Zoning Ordinance
Amendments – Zoning
Hearing Board Procedures and Fees
4. Approval of Minutes – November 18, 2008
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 314 – Security Cameras
2. Political Contributions and Expenditures – Proposed Ordinance
3. Gift of Real Estate – LVIP
4. Recreation Fees – Proposed Increases
5. Amending Zoning Ordinance – Article 1324 – Fees for Appeal and
Article 1325 – Notice of Hearings
6. Bill No. 28 – 2008 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Various Sections
C. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Street Vacation – Portions of North Street, Marshall
Street, and Alley
C. City Solicitor – Records Destruction Resolution – EMS Bureau
D. City Solicitor – Records Destruction Resolution – Human Resources, Compliance Office
A. President of Council.
C. Community Development Committee (Mr. Schweder)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 42 – 2008 – Authorizing Issuance of 2008 General Obligation Bond/Note - $8,000,000 – Non-Utility Capital Projects
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 43 – 2008 – Amending Article 342 – Continuing LERTA through December 2010
B. Bill No. 44 – 2008 – Amending Article 933 – Recycling
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)