The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2008 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Reverend Richard D. Collins, First Church of the Nazarene
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
* PUBLIC HEARINGS
Prior to the consideration of the regular Agenda items, City
Council will conduct two
Public Hearings as follows:
1. To consider the proposed 2009 CDBG and HOME Programs.
2. To consider an Amendment to the Zoning Ordinance to revise Section 1325 – Notice of Hearings.
7A1. Planning Commission – Proposed Zoning Ordinance
Article 1325; Article 1324 - Fees for Appeal
7A2. Lehigh Valley Planning Commission – Proposed Zoning
Ordinance Amendment –
4. Approval of Minutes – October 7, 2008
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 314 – Security Cameras
2. Political Contributions and Expenditures – Proposed Ordinance
3. Gift of Real Estate – LVIP
C. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Business Administrator – 2008 Pension State Aid
C. Housing and Community Development Planner – CDBG Funding Revisions – Non-Profits
A. President of Council.
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 28 – 2008 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Various Sections
A. Authorizing Highway Safety Project Grant – Pennsylvania
Department of Transportation – Highway Safety Issues
B. Authorizing Highway Safety Project Grant – Pennsylvania Department of Transportation – DUI Programs
C. Allocating 2008 General Municipal Pension System State Aid
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 429 Heckewelder Place
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 509 Main Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 404 High Street
12. New Business.
A. Rescheduling First Meeting in November to Wednesday, November 5, 2008
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)