The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
2, 2008 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Reverend Ron Hari, Hungarian Evangelical Reformed Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – August 19, 2008
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
1. Authorizing Records Destruction – Department of Water and Sewer Resources
B. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 314 – Security Cameras
2. Political Contributions and Expenditures – Proposed Ordinance
3. Gift of Real Estate – LVIP
C. Old Business – Members of Council
A. Recycling Director – Amending Article 933 –
B. City Solicitor – Records Destruction Resolution – Department of Water and Sewer Resources and Department of Public Works
C. City Solicitor – Records Destruction Resolution – Financial Services
D. City Solicitor – Records Destruction Resolution – Controller’s Office
E. City Solicitor – Records Destruction Resolution – Department of Police
F. Director of Planning and Zoning – Miscellaneous Zoning Ordinance Amendments
A. President of Council.
C. Finance Committee (Mr. Leeson)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 23 – 2008 – Establishing Streets
– General Plan of Streets
B. Bill No. 24 – 2008 – Amending Article 121 – Gaming Local Share Account
10. New Ordinances:
A. Authorizing Use Permit Agreement for Public Property
– Celtic Fest, Inc. – Celtic Classic 2008, 2009
and 2010 and Harvest Fest 2008, 2009 and 2010
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 321 South New Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)