The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – September 18, 2007
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Business Administrator – 2007 Pension State Aid
B. City Solicitor – Article 342 – Local Economic Revitalization Tax Assistance (LERTA)
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Ronald W. Lutes – Zoning Hearing Board
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 27 – 2007 – Amending Article 342 – LERTA – Enterprise Development Area
A. Authorizing Execution of Highway Safety Project Grant
– Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
B. Revising LERTA Boundaries – Deteriorated Area
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 13 West Third Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 17 East Third Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)