The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
July 31, 2007 - 7:30 PM - TOWN HALL
1. Invocation – Pastor Edith Roberts, St. Peter's Evangelical Lutheran Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Public Hearing – Amending SALDO – Geographic Information Systems
Prior to consideration of the regular Agenda items, a Public
Hearing will be conducted to consider Amendments to the Subdivision
and Land Development Ordinance (SALDO) Article 1343 - Definitions
and Article 1345 – Procedure, to require that plan submissions
for land subdivision, residential development, institutional
development, industrial park, and/or shopping center development,
as well as any other use of land so specified in the City
Zoning Ordinance, comply with the City of Bethlehem Geographic
Information System (GIS).
7 A. Lehigh Valley Planning Commission – Proposed SALDO Amendment – Geographic Information Systems
4. Approval of Minutes – July 17, 2007
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
B. Housing and Community Development Planner – Redevelopment
Capital Assistance Grant Program – Historic Bethlehem
C. City Solicitor – Pennsylvania Department of Transportation – Highway Safety Project Grant
D. City Solicitor – Records Destruction Resolution – Police Department
E. City Solicitor – Records Destruction Resolution – Health Bureau
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Electrician’s Examining
Board – Gordon R. Barry
2. Administrative Order – Electrician's Examining Board – Luke R. Cunningham
3. Administrative Order – Electrician’s Examining Board – Kenneth C. Miller
4. Administrative Order – Sister City Commission – Jennifer Creamer
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 21 – 2007 – Street Vacation Ordinance – Portion of Leonard Street
10. New Ordinances:
A. Certificate of Appropriateness – 12-14 West Fourth
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 17 East Third Street
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 440 Heckewelder Place
(Tabled at July 17, 2007 City Council Meeting)
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)