The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
July 17, 2007 - 7:30 PM - TOWN HALL
1. Invocation – Pastor Ray Malec, Concordia Lutheran Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – July 3, 2007
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. City Solicitor – Street Vacation Ordinance – Portion of Leonard Street
A. President of Council.
1. Councilmanic Appointments – Environmental Advisory Council
C. Human Resources & Environment Committee (Ms. Dolan)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 21 – 2007 – Street Vacation Ordinance – Portion of Leonard Street
A. Declaring Special Condition for Parking - Musikfest 2007
B. Approving Records Destruction – Human Resources Bureau
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 424 High Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 77 West Broad Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 123 East Church Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 574 Main Street
G. Certificate of Appropriateness – 516 Center Street
H. Certificate of Appropriateness – 440 Heckewelder Place
I. Authorizing Tower Lease Agreement – Omnipoint Communications, Inc. –
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)